Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We have recently moved into a home in Smithfield, UT. We love it !!! Jon has a new dog named hannah, and a horse that doesn't have a name yet. He is so excited, and by the end of july hopefully, we will have our third kid. Abby is so excited she has helped me set up everything. Colton just tells me that I am fat, and hits my big belly all the time. We are excited for a new one. Jon is working as a journeyman plumber, and I get to be a busy stay at home mom. It is alot more work when you have a house and animals, but I love it.

1 comment:

nich, nic, and keags! said...

Yeah!!! Becky you're a blogger now!! I love it...don't be surprised if I stalk your blog!! It was so good to see you last weekend!! I was put on bed rest the Tuesday after the shower...I really wish you lived closer, I am bored out of my mind!!! I may go crazy before this child comes!! Congrats on the new house can't wait to see it!!