Monday, August 25, 2008

Busy Summer

This has been a pretty busy summer for our family. We bought our cute little house (top in the middle), Then I taught my little boy Colton how to ride his first spiderman bike. My husband Jon got a paint horse, and broke it. It has been alot of fun now that I can ride it. I also started Abby in swim lessons, she is a pro like her mom. She jumped off the board, it took a little convincing, but now we are trying to keep her in the little end. She Loves it, the little pool in our back yard just is not as fun. Then I had my cute little miley. It has been a life changing event for us. I thought it would be easy, which it was for the first 2 weeks now I have to say WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! She is so precious but so is sleep. Now my little Abby starts preschool again next Monday. So we are still pretty busy!!!!









No comments: