Friday, January 2, 2009

It is a New Year and a fresh start. I love the feeling of being able to set new goals, and see a new challenge. Jon and I brought in the New Year with a party at our house with the family. It was so fun. My husband is not a late person so he usually falls asleep, I wake him up around 11:50 we wait till twelve, and that is it. This is we spiked his drink with some Mountain Dew. WOW!!! He was the life of the party. My family was in shock they have never seen the loud, excited side of my husband. We played games and laughed till we peed our pants. It was so fun!!

Then New Years day Jon and I went and had some needed alone time at the anniversary Inn. It was so fun!! Then we went snowshoed up Dry Canyon got to a spot where we could see everything, and read Jon's lesson for Sunday. That was the best scripture study we have had for a long time. As we sat there we watched all the beautiful things God created for us. The turkey's flying from one hill to the next. It was so fabulous. That is a freezing moment for sure.

This New Year also brings the physical challenge we all love weight loss. Except this year I am going against my mom. We are doing this crossfit gym and of course the healthy eating, but the physical activity is the thing that is most challenging for me. I have to sqeeze it in between three kids, and a busy working husband. So good luck to all you with your resolutions, and have a great NEW YEAR !!!

No comments: