Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I just want to say upfront this is more for me to let something off my chest. So please don't be offended.

So this morning I was going through some things from back in the day. It was so nice to see the memories, but I can't help but feel bad for the things I didn't do. I loved school, I just know I didn't do my best. I was always trying so hard to fit in when really just being yourself is what did the trick. I didn't even give myself a chance. I was trying to be what they wanted me to be. After reading things about the people from High School you realize that people are not who you think they are. I am one I have to learn things the hard way, but I am hoping I can help my kids not live the same way.

Every time I look at my senior swimming pics I feel so awful. I was suppose to be the team captain, but for me I was so wrapped up in feeling sorry for myself that I had hurt my shoulder, and was not able to compete that I let my team down. So I am saying sorry to all my team mates who should of had a better example to look up to. I gave up soon as the doc said your done.

I am just so glad that we all have the ability to forgive and forget. I know we learn and grow through our trials even when they are so small.

If you need a place to let your sorries out you can do it here. I hope I am not the only one with regrets from the past.

No comments: