Thursday, February 26, 2009


This was me being crafty this month. Abby had to have a treat for preschool so we made pink rice krispies with special valentine sprinkles. I took a couple extra, but apparently there was not enough cause the kids wanted more. She loves to make treats and share.
The pillow was my first embridory thing I have done I was proud of myself. It was easy and fun too. Abby says she needs a tinkerbell one now. HAHAHA!


Colton decided we need a miley spidey.


This was Hilarious!! Colton went and got in Abby's dress up stuff. Came up stairs and said look mom I am Abby. I laughed so hard I peed my pants!!! His dad said I was in big trouble when I sent him the picture!!



This is Miley's new favorite place. Any empty box of basket. She is content forever in them.





I just love to see when they are loving each other. I am so lucky cause my kids play like they are best friends.



Abby got her hair cut to help fix when she cut it.





6 comments:

Vikki said...

congratulations on finishing your pillow! It looks great

Margaret said...

I love the little belly sticking out of the tutu. Cute. Your kids are adorable.

Miss ~E said...

Thanks for your comment Becky! You are such a sweet heart! Your Blog is adorable. I noticed you have Katy Bells blog listed on yours are you her age? If you are that would mean you are my sisters age too, Natelli Taylor? Small world :)

Mylissa 2 said...

Cute hair cut, she looks adorable! I love the dress up that is hilarious!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Wow... I am impressed with your pillow!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Ha ha! I love the picture of Colton in Abby's dress! To funny! The pillow looks awesome!