Monday, March 30, 2009

I finally got me a new camera yahoo!!! So hopefully I can keep the pictures updated.
It was our 6th anniversary. On the 2nd of April it will be our 5th year of being sealed together. I love this month. It is so exciting with conference, and celebrating our love. My husband took me and Miley out to eat. My dad had back surgery so I only left Abby and Colton. Thanks mom. It was so nice to have time to talk and hold hands.
These cute kids make it all worth it. I love it. They are a hand full but they make it all worth it.

I love this picture she is just like Abby a beatiful princess. She is starting to scoot everywhere. It is so fun when they start babbling, and moving. She is also starting to dance. It is hilarious.

This was our attempt to do a picture with us together. We don't have very many. By the way I just woke Jon up from his Sunday nap.

I still can't believe I have 3 kids. Time fly's when your having fun!!




3 comments:

amanda said...

I can't believe that you have been married for 6 years. That makes me feel old.
Happy anniversary!!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!

Mylissa 2 said...

Happy Anniversary!!! If you think 3 is a lot try having a fourth!!!