Friday, September 18, 2009

So here is more summer activities we have done. This was fair week. Abby and Colton got to show Emily's 2 lambs. They had so much fun. Abby loved doing sheep. She was so sad to see them go.



She is so my little cow girl . This summer she has learned to rein and ride all by herself. She is no longer little. It is so fun to watch her. She loves going with her dad. She wants to go in the mountains Jon is not quite ready to try that with her. Maybe next summer.


This is Emily my little sis( not a good pic I'll see if I can find a better one.) She did her sheep and did awesome. This was her first year, and placed 1st in her class and 2nd or 3rd overall I am going to have to double check. She was so excited and we were for her. All her hard word and tears paid off.



Along with sheep she wanted to do a horse show so we put our lovely Penny in and they did awesome. I am hoping to have my colt ready for next year so she can use her.





We did the preston rodeo and Abby loves roller coasters and she loved the rodeo . We got really good seats, and they had fun as usual. I think Abby could watch them all day. So I could. We both love the barrell racing part. That has always been a dream of mine. Maybe one day.





Havin fun at the parade aitin for candy.






4th of July the sun went down and both of them were so ready for bed.







This was our 4 wheeler ride with the fam. Michelle is scaring my mother in law. She is pretending to scream. I loved it this was so fun.








This was us waiting for everyone to catch up. They had all the kids so we just sat and enjoyed the quiet. My kids seem to not like to ride with us when their aunt michelle and grandma and grandpa are around hmmm.








No comments: