Friday, September 18, 2009

So these next few entries are what I have some what been up to all summer. I have had the greatest time going on horse rides withy my lover Jon. He is so funny. In the picture below he is showing me how big his arms are . And that is me and my lovely horse penny. Love the old thing. This was one of my favorite rides. We were going to go up to this lake that our dear friend Dorothy told us. Well we went the other way. It was an adventure jumping some logs, and finding the trail that was not even a trail, but what is better getting lost with some one you love. Loved it.


This was a far a way picture of the falls they were gorgeous. You can hike to them just not any farther.


This is what we our view was coming out of the mountain absolutely gorgeous.



This was Abby getting her face painted at the fair. She was so excited just no in this picture(the other ones didn't turn out). She was mad when we had to wash it off for school.




This was my little Colton's first day of preschool. He forgot to kiss me good bye he was so excited to go.






This is little Miley's 1st ponytail. We were late for church all because I put this little thing in.








Abby's 1st day of kindergarten. This was her coming out. I mixed the pics up so you get it back wards.




There she is walking in to school. Tears started flowing then.




This was right before we went out the door. I was okay then.
I have more pics for the next post. But this has been busy busy summer.












No comments: