Wednesday, October 7, 2009


Here is my Sugar Cookie recipe.
2 Cups Shortening
2 Cups Sugar
4 Eggs
2 tsp. Vanilla
2 tsp. Salt
16 oz. Sour Cream
8 to 10 Cups of Flour
3 tsp. Soda
Mix all together
Roll out and cut into desired shapes.
Bake @ 350 for 8-12 min.
Frosting
8 oz Cream Cheese
2 tbl. Butter
Powder Sugar ( I use 1/2 to 3/4 of a bag. It depends on the thickness and taste.)
1 tsp. Vanilla
With my pumpkin ones I usually have them decorated with m&m's and candy corn, but usually I don't have any leftovers as you can tell.
After you bake them you can put them in a zip lock bag and freeze them. So you don't waste all the cookies. They still taste just as soft.

3 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

Thanks for that recipe! I needed a good new one! I can't wait to try it out!

nich, nic, and keags! said...

sweet...i needed a good sugar cookie recipe!! im using this one!

Rosie Moncrief said...

I'm totally stealing that!! thanks!