Friday, May 14, 2010

So I haven't done any pics for a while. One of my friends took these awesome photos of our family. I am so excited to have them done. Now to frame them, and put them on my wall.
Miley she is 22 months, and I think she is so adorable. Still after 7 years I still can't keep my lips off of him.

Colton 4, Miley 1, Abby 6





My cut girls!

Colton is 4, and is so much like his dad I love it.





My handsome boys. Colton doen't like the work handsome so he says he is sexy!!



This is my cowgirl. She is 6 and doesn't think of anything, but horses.
I love my fam. We are busy, but have lots of fun. I can't wait for all the fun to come.








5 comments:

Patty said...

Those are really nice pictures. We should invite you guys over sometime soon. The weather has been pretty nice, maybe we could meet up at a park for a picnic or something. I'll plan something and give you a call.

I think the same way about Dall. It's amazing how after 7 years there are still times that I feel like we are newly weds. We have our hard times but I sure do love him more and more every year.

Adam and Aubrey said...

I love all your pictures! Your kids are getting so big! You're still as gorgeous as ever.

nich, nic, and keags! said...

super cute pics i love em!

Sheila said...

You pictures are SOOOO cute! I love them!

Chelsea said...

Really cute pictures! What a fun family!