Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tiny Spicy Chicken

Here is the request for the Tiny Spicy Recipe. It is a favorite at our house hope you enjoy it.

4-8 Chicken Breasts Cut up
1 egg, beaten in one bowl, dip your chicken in the egg, then put it in another bowl with your
Cornstarch.
Fry it in oil until it is Brown.

Place in a Shallow Pan.

Sauce:
3/4 cup of Sugar
1/2 Cup of Vinegar
1/2 tsp. garlic pwd.
4 tbsp. Ketchup
1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
1/2 tsp. fire oil

Mix well and pour over chicken. ( I double this I like mine to have lots of sauce, and I also add extra fire oil cause I like mine more spicy. )

Bake @ 325 for 1 hour (turn every 15 min.)

1 comment:

Patty said...

I will be giving this a try. My girls love the tiny spicy chicken at Farmosa's (if that is how you spell it). We need to get together another time soon.