Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So I finally have time to do a little updating. We have been super busy, and just having fun. So here is the update on our life since November. We are expecting baby number 4. I am now on light duty, which has never happened on any of my pregnancy's. I am so bored, but it gives me time to catch up on all some things.
Jon- is still working in Salt Lake it is a long drive, but we are just so grateful he has a job. He is working a lot and trying to help his wife. I don't know how he does it, but he does.
Abby - got her a new saddle for Christmas so she has been doing a lot of horse riding, and begging for more. She is so big. She is now 7 and is so excited to turn 8 to be baptized. She is so helpful around the house. She is in 1st grade and loves all her friends. She is a little on the emotional side, but it is not that bad. She is excited to be having another little brother. It is fun to share this with her. She is also getting so smart in school. Things are starting to come together for her. She loves to play school on her white board. She is so interested in animals, she only like barbies if someone else plays with her. She had a birthday party this year. Abby and her friends went to New Horizon's beauty school, and got their hair all done up, and their nails done. It was so fun. It was her idea which was nice to be different from a horse party. Our little Miley is not so little anymore. She is so hilarious. She is coming up with new things to say all the time. The other day she told me I was not the boss of her. I was in shock. She is also so opposite than Abby. She loves all girly things from princess dresses to having her nails done all the time. She does love horses just like her sister though. She is full of so much energy. She is 2 and will be 3 in July. I can not believe she is getting so big. She is fully potty trained so I still will only have 1 in diapers YAY!! The only thing is she has to go potty in every store, and I hate store bathrooms. She has them memorized so everytime we go to the store she knows right where to go. She is really close to Colton they are 2 peas in pod. They are the trouble makers when they are together, but it is cute. She is also very much Daddy's little girl. I found out that she does not do well without her daddy. She has to hear his voice at some point or she asks and asks until she finally understands that she can't see him on the days he is out late. I love it.
Colton- He is so at that fun age where he is into everything boy. From sand boxs to playing cars all the time. He is also in love with Sponge bob. He is always saying something from that show. He loves movies, and he loves to watch them on our portable DVD player. He builds huts with my table and crawls under them and watches movies. It is so funny. He is also going into Kindergarten next year which I can't believe. I cried when I got the registration thing in the mail. I will probably cry when I drop him off too. He is so smart and quick. He is a mommies boy and I love it. Jon is always complaining, but I don't care he will only kiss his mom for so long.



This was his birthday in Nov. He got a sweet bike, and loved his transformer cake. His party was so much fun. It was all about super hero's. I didn't get many pics which was sad, but it was a busy party. It was so fun to have a bunch of boys at the house.
My family is getting so big and in the 4-8 weeks we will be adding one more little boy. Abby has named him Larry, but I am for sure not naming him that . I can't wait. The baby stuff is set up and waiting. I just want him to be a healthy baby boy. And that is the update of what the Hall's have been up to in the last few months. Having lots of FUN is the only way to go!!




1 comment:

Margaret said...

Congrats on the new one! You have some pretty cute kids :)