Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello everyone I am back. I am not so consistent on this but I try so I don't forgot all the fun things we do. We have had some exciting things going on at our home. I am so excited for this summer. Rist we have already been bike riding pretty much everyday we are outside biking. We are pretty lucky we have this sweet park right across the street so I can sit on my porch drink a Diet Pepsi and still be able to watch my kids. And this is why I am not dropping baby weight so fast. This is my Little Miley May. I love her she gets in the mood to have her pictures taken and this is what they look like. I love it.
We have also had a new addition to our family. I had a new little baby. Justin Nash Hall. He was born on May 6. It was perfect. I had both my mom and mother in law there. It was so awesome to share such a joyous occasion with my moms. I love them. So now I am all even 2 girls and 2 boys.




So just to tell a little story about Justin. We could not agree on a name. So we really liked Justin, but we didn't want to have 2 Justins in the family cause Jon's cousins name is Justin. Whom we think is awesome. So we decided on Tayler. Well we got him home, and I have never felt so wierd about a babies name and I could not call my baby Tayler. I just started calling him Nash. It was so wierd. Jon was feeling the same way so we ended up changing his name to Justin. It fits him so much better. Next time we will never second guess our gut feeling.

Along with having this sweet little thing. I did a girl party for Abby's 7th birthday. We went to New Horizons Beauty School, and got their hair and nails done. They thought they were so beautiful. It was easy and fun.
Since we are on the hair subject I will note that Miley just got her 1st hair cut at age 2. I had a really hard time with this cause she has cute curls, but it worked in my favor cause it made her ends curlier. She also let her Aunt Mikelle do the honors of cutting her hair. We are so glad to have a stylist in the family. We adore her.





Well so there are a few of the highlights that have been happening. I am hoping to keep it updated more often then every 3 months. So hopefully I can do it. Until next time.




































































1 comment:

Margaret said...

Congrats on the new addition. He's adorable!