Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween Parties!!This is our new addition. A blue heeler named Bullseye, I know nice name. Colton named it and we didn't have the heart to change it. He loves it, they slept outside the first night with it.


Colton wants to be just like his Dad!









This was Halloween! I had a little Pirate boy with his dangerous sword. Then my Rodeo princess who got to ride her horse around. She was waving at everyone, and had the biggest smile ever. Colton picked up real quick that all you had to do is knock and say trick or treat, and you get candy. We had to carry him home to make him stop he just kept going.



HALLOWEEN PARTY!


We were playing stick the nose on the pumpkin, except my family thought it would be funny to stick it on my back. I went around feeling all the walls. HAHAHA funny guys.

So I did a little payback with Hula, and took it all the way off. He was bragging how good he was with sense of direction.


My mom has been doing this crossfit workout, and was having a hard time bending her legs. So we put it down low.

We are real nice. It is so fun to have parties, we have been trying to find anything to celebrate lately. We love to be together. Family is everything don't know what I would do without my house of fun !!!

4 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

Cute new puppy!!

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

Looks like fun! Your poor mom! It makes my legs hurt!

Margaret said...

Cute puppy. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Daryl and Ashley said...

Becky,
I just found you off of Aubrey's blog. I wanted to tell you it was good to see you at the football game! Sorry, if I wasn't to chipper. Things were pretty rough at that time. If you want an invite to my blog just email me.
ashley_larsen2@hotmail.com

Ashley (Whitman) Larsen