Monday, November 3, 2008

So this was our fun vacation to Disneyland. Sorry about the format but I am still figuring out how to do all this posting stuff. But we had a blast we were there 4 days. We left baby Miley home with grandma Hall. So the first night we got there we went trick 0 treating which was fun as you can see my kids were dead when we got back to the hotel.

This is my Rodeo princess and Pirate.



My hot men(even Captian Jack)






Abby loves Jesse from Toy Story,and she met her favorite princess Pocahantas.
Here is my dead Children.












Here is all the grandkids with Mini. It was awesome to have Hula, Season, Estee, Logan, Tiff, and Chloe there with our family.


One of my favorite disney characters is Cruela Divil. She was a good one too.





Which one is the Bear?









Conquered all the rides in the picture except the sun wheel.







Everyone going upside down. Jon was scared, but once he went on you couldn't keep him away!!!












We did every carousel at least 3 times. My kids loved them.











This is all the brave adults, everyone but me I was chicken!!













Here they are BRAVEST people ever. Estee's grandma maymay, hula, tiffany, season, jon, and logan. You are my Hero's!!!














Waitin for Dad to blast off. Colton didn't care about anything after he got his Buzz lightyear.












My kids were a little shy around the Characters in real life. I think they will stick to watching them on TV.




Dad and Colton getting ready for the flight home!! So sad we were not ready to leave.










Abby had to take her hair out cause bobby pins were not allowed on the airplane.
WE HAD A BLAST I AM PRETTY SURE WE WILL BE RETURNING!!!!!






























1 comment:

nich, nic, and keags! said...

wow...that trip looks like so much fun! i'm glad you had a good time!