Sunday, November 9, 2008

He is just a little excited!!
This was our FHE at the temple. Abby is out to find a boy to marry in Heavenly Fathers Castle.

Miley is starting to laugh, and is really chunky. This was the picture I had on my phone while I was in Disneyland. When I came back she looked even bigger. She is so much fun.


This is the Disneyland Castle and that little green dot is Tinker Bell flying over it. I loved this firework show. It was so hard to not have a smile on your face while watching them. They Rocked this world!



Speakin of Rockin the World. Chloe and Abby got a make over and man did they think they were Hot Stuff. I think the picture says it all. I especially love Colton!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute cute pictures! I miss our swimming days!! I was such a nerd I love it! yeah I'm going to the philippines I'm sooo excited I wish I was leaving today!! hopfully it'll come soon enough!