Monday, January 18, 2010

So I have had some amazing things happen for me and my family. We have been struggling these last couple of months trying to keep things together. I have never felt the spirit so strong in our home than over the last month. There is not even words that can describe the gratitude and love that I have felt. I know now that if we put our faith in our Heavenly Father, and trust him that things work out. It sure doesn't make the problems go away, but they seem less of a burden to carry. I am so grateful today to have the gospel in my life, and to have friends and family that are such great instruments for our Heavenly Father. Thanks for everything!!

1 comment:

Mylissa 2 said...

Well said! I'm glad things are looking brighter for you. It was fun to see you at Thanksgiving when we crashed your party!!!!