Monday, January 11, 2010

So we have been having another fun month. My little brother just got married on Sunday yahoo! I am so excited we love his new wife Mikelle. She is so fun.

We were so lucky to have Jon home for a whole 10 days with No work and all play.
We did alot of sledding and just playing in the snow! Miley loved it we still can't keep her inside she just wants to be outside all the time.



We did our traditional going up to hardware ranch on New Year's Day! My kids love this it is so fun. We go on the wagon see all the elk, and then go back to the car drink hot chocolate, then go do some sledding.




This Colton and Caleb. They were quite the pair on this trip.



We had some friends over for some sledding. It was so fun. We went over to the river by our house. It was pretty funny to watch the boys test out all the possible thin spots.
We are still having so much fun! I am so blessed to have such a great family. I love them so much!!











No comments: